Automatic bronzing machine does not produce the best effect of 9 events
paper is a special printing process that does not use ink or ink. The so-called hot stamping
refers to the process of hot stamping
anodized aluminum foil to the surface of the substrate under a certain temperature and pressure. The hot stamping machine is finished bronzing. Process equipment. So, what problems and solutions are there in using the hot stamping machine? Below, Normant bronzing paper small series will bring you to understand the fault handling and solutions of the hot stamping machine.
1, hot stamping graphics, faint, dizzy
During the hot stamping process, the image was found to be imaginary and faint, and the main hot stamping temperature was too high, and the Hot stamping paper
was coked. If the hot stamping temperature of the printing plate is too high, the hot stamping paper film can exceed the limit that can be withstood. At this time, the hot stamping paper film will expand to the periphery, causing halo and faintness, which must be based on the characteristics of the hot stamping paper. The temperature is adjusted to the appropriate range. For the coking of hot stamping paper, the main reason is that the hot stamping process is stopped for too long, so that a certain part of the hot stamping paper is in contact with the electrothermal high temperature printing plate for a long time, and the phenomenon of heated coking occurs, and the image will be faint after hot stamping. Therefore, if the temperature should be lowered during the production process, or the hot stamping paper can be removed, a thick paper can be placed in front of the higher temperature plate to isolate the hot stamping paper from the printing plate.
2, the word is blurred, paste version
The main cause of this failure is caused by excessive hot stamping temperature, excessive thickness of the gilding paper coating, excessive embossing force, and loosening of the gilding paper. It is necessary to take corresponding measures to solve the problem according to the specific situation. Too hot stamping temperature is the main cause of unclear writing and paste. In the hot stamping process, if the temperature of the printing plate is too high, the base layer and other film layers will be transferred and viscous, resulting in unclear writing and paste. The hot stamping temperature should be adjusted according to the applicable range of the hot stamping paper. In addition, the hot-coated paper with a thin coating should be selected, the appropriate pressure should be adjusted, and the pressure of the pressure roller and the tension of the winding roller should be properly adjusted.
1, hot stamping is not strong
There are many reasons why the hot stamping is not strong. In summary, there are mainly the following three kinds.
1) The hot stamping temperature and pressure can be re-adjusted when the hot stamping is low or the pressure is low and the hot stamping is not strong;
2) In the printing process, due to the excessive amount of dry oil added in the ink, the surface of the ink layer is dried too fast to cause crystallization, so that the hot stamping foil is not printed. The solution is to prevent the occurrence of crystallization as much as possible during printing. Secondly, after crystallization, the hot stamping foil can be removed, and the printed product is air-pressed under heating, and the crystallization layer is destroyed, and then hot stamping is performed.
3) Adding a waxy deodorant, a release agent or a non-drying oily substance to the ink may also cause poor hot stamping. The solution is to first apply a layer of absorbent paper on the printing plate to press the air, and then adsorb the waxy and non-oily substances on the base ink layer, and then perform the hot stamping operation.
3, the graphic imprint is incomplete, lack of strokes
This fault is mainly caused by the speed of hot stamping paper, printing plates and so on. For example, the plate is damaged or deformed, which is one of the important reasons for the incompleteness of the graphic imprint. Therefore, if the plate is found to be damaged, the plate should be repaired or replaced immediately. The plate is deformed so that the plate does not withstand the applied stamping pressure. The plate should be replaced and the pressure adjusted. If the gilding paper is cut and conveyed, the gilding paper will be too small when it is cut horizontally or the deviation will be caused when the cutting is slanted and unwound, which will make the gilding paper and the printing plate not match, and some of the graphics will be exposed. incomplete. In order to prevent such problems, it should be neat and flat when cutting the hot stamping paper, and the margin size should be appropriately increased. This problem can also occur when the speed and tightness of the bronzing paper are not good. The bronzing paper receiving device is loosely displaced, or the winding core and the reel are loosened, the unwinding speed changes, and the tightness of the bronzing paper changes, causing the image position to deviate, resulting in graphic defects. At this time, the winding and unwinding positions should be adjusted. If the hot stamping paper is too tight, the pressure of the winding roller and the pulling force of the winding roller should be properly adjusted to ensure proper speed tightness. If the hot stamping material and the hot stamped material are unsuitable or too much dusting during printing, this kind of malfunction may occur, so care should be taken to adjust. In addition, the position of the printing plate moves and falls at the position of the bottom plate, and the pad of the imprinting mechanism shifts, so that the normal hot stamping pressure changes, and unevenness may cause incompleteness of the graphic imprint, such as light pressure. Can increase the pressure. Therefore, in the hot stamping process, the quality of the hot stamping should be checked frequently, and the quality problem should be analyzed immediately, and the printing plate and the backing material should be inspected. The plate is moved or the pad is displaced, adjusted in time, and the plate and pad are placed back in place.
4, the image edge is not flat, not clear
The main performance is that when hot stamping occurs, the edges of the image appear to be burrs, which affects the printing quality. The main reasons for this phenomenon are: uneven plate pressure, mainly because the plate is not flat when loading, causing uneven pressure throughout the plate, some pressure is too large, and some are too small, so that the text is subject to If the force is uneven, the surface of the hot stamping paper is not smooth, and the adhesion between the parts and the substrate is different, resulting in uneven printing. Therefore, the hot stamping plate must be leveled to ensure uniform stamping pressure to ensure clear graphics. In addition, if the plate pressure is too high during hot stamping, it can also cause the graphic imprint to be irregular. During the hot stamping process, the hot stamping pressure should be adjusted to the appropriate level. It is necessary to ensure that the padding of the imprinting machine should be adhered according to the area of the pattern*, without displacement and good movement. In this way, it can ensure that the graphic and the tiling layer match when the hot stamping is performed, and the hair around the graphic is avoided. Also, the pressure is uneven after the same plate is stamped. This is because the size of the graphic area is very large, the pressure of the large area graphic should be increased, and the pressure of the large and small areas can be corrected and adjusted by the pad method to make them equal. * If the temperature is too high during hot stamping, the graphic print will be irregular. Therefore, according to the characteristics of the bronzing paper, reasonable control of the hot stamping temperature of the plate can ensure that the picture is smooth, flat and not hairy.
5, hot stamping or graphic hair
When hot stamping, the picture appears to have a blooming bottom or not hot stamping. The main reasons are:
1) The hot stamping temperature is too low, the hot stamping temperature of the printing plate is too low to reach the temperature required for the electroless aluminum foil to separate from the substrate and transfer to the substrate. When hot stamping, the hot stamping paper is not completely transferred, resulting in graphic printing. Flowers, exposed or hot stamping.
When discovering such quality problems, it is necessary to appropriately raise the temperature of the hot plate in time until the printed products are printed.
2) The hot stamping pressure is small. During the hot stamping process, if the stamping pressure of the printing plate is too small and the pressure applied to the electrochemical aluminum foil is too light, the hot stamping paper cannot be smoothly transferred, so that the hot stamping image is incomplete. It is found that this situation should first analyze whether the stamping pressure is small, and the external observation embossing marks are light and heavy. If the stamping pressure is small, the stamping pressure should be increased.
3) The background color is excessively dried and the surface is crystallized, so that the hot stamping paper is not stamped. When hot stamping, the underdrying of the underlying color is printed immediately within the printable range. When printing the background color, the ink layer should not be too thick. When the printing amount is large, it must be printed in batches, and the production cycle should be shortened appropriately. Once the crystallization phenomenon is found, the printing should be stopped immediately, and the printing should be continued after searching and troubleshooting.
4) The type of hot stamping paper is wrong or the quality is not good. When the type of hot stamping paper is wrong or the quality is not good, the quality of hot stamping is also problematic. At this time, you should replace the hot stamping paper with the appropriate model, good quality and strong adhesion. The substrate with a large hot stamping area can be stamped twice continuously, which can avoid hair coloring, exposed bottom and hot stamping.
6, hot stamping matt
Most of this happens because the hot stamping temperature is too high or the hot stamping pressure is too high or the hot stamping speed is too slow. The temperature of the hot plate should be moderately reduced, the pressure should be reduced, and the hot stamping speed should be adjusted. In addition, it is necessary to minimize the number of empty cars and reduce unnecessary parking, because empty cars and parking will increase the temperature of the hot plates.
7, the bottom of the hot stamping
The main reason is that the pattern of the object to be burned is too deep, and the pattern of the object to be burned should be replaced; if the pressure is too small and the temperature is too low, the pressure can be increased and the temperature can be increased.
All in all, the hot stamping paper has a hot stamping fault. The reasons are various. In addition to the hot stamping temperature and pressure speed, it is also necessary to pay attention to the printing materials or the replacement of the hot stamping paper, etc., and carefully analyze it so that the right medicine can be better eliminated. Kind of.
8, hot stamping quality is unstable
The same material is used, but the quality of hot stamping is good or bad. The main reasons are unstable material quality, problematic temperature control of the hot plate or looseness of the pressure regulating nut. The material can be replaced first. If the fault persists, it may be a temperature or pressure problem. The temperature and pressure should be adjusted and controlled.