Hot stamping process
process / bronzing process
The bronzing process utilizes the principle of hot press transfer to transfer the aluminum layer in the anodized aluminum to the surface of the substrate to form a special metal effect. The main material used for bronzing is an electrochemical aluminum foil, so bronzing is also called anodized aluminum hot stamping
. The electrochemical aluminum foil is usually composed of a plurality of materials, the substrate is often P E, followed by a separation coating, a color coating, a metal coating (aluminum plating), and a glue coating.
In the printing industry, it is commonly used to stamp electro-chemical aluminum foil on paper, which is called bronzing. hot stamping
is a general term for a process. Hot stamping does not mean that it is gold when it is hot. There are many kinds of bronzing paper materials, including gold, silver, laser gold, laser silver, black, red, green and so on.
Product application / bronzing process
1. Ordinary gold, laser gold hot stamping. It can be used in most products, including gold, silver, laser and glass cards, and its application is more common.
2. Positioning holographic bronzing. Holographic laser positioning of electrochemical aluminum is a special process application in design, with a corresponding anti-counterfeiting pattern, which can greatly improve the anti-counterfeiting ability of the product, and at the same time improve the grade of the product. This kind of anodized aluminum is generally produced domestically. Compared with foreign imports, the price is relatively cheap, but the bronzing performance is slightly worse. Holographic laser positioning of aluminum has a great relationship with bronzing temperature, bronzing pressure and speed, and even bronzing models.
3. Special application of electrochemical aluminum in the process. The first hot stamping is a new idea in the design of the cigarette label and the printing industry. The application of this process has high requirements for anodized aluminum. In addition to the accurate position of the bronzing, smooth and bright surface, balanced pressure, uniformity, no foaming, no paste, etc., it is also necessary to pay special attention to the edge of the bronzing pattern. Trace, bronzing aluminum has good adhesion on the hot stamping surface, and no obvious wiping and scratching. As everyone knows, the hot stamping process is actually a process in which the paper is heated and stressed. For white cards and glass cards, special attention should be paid to the protection of semi-finished products. In the production process, various unfavorable factors of paper deformation should be minimized, so that the smooth progress of the hot stamping process and the improvement of the product qualification rate can be very helpful.
Fabric bronzing process type / bronzing process
Fabric bronzing technology has developed rapidly in China, but it is really in the mass production after 2000. With the rapid development of science and technology, the fabric gilding process has become more and more mature. Because of the sleek and luxurious appearance of the fabric after gilding, it has become more and more popular among many beauty lovers.
With the continuous development and updating of bronzing technology, fabric bronzing has a sub-sector, taking bronzing equipment and bronzing as an example. Generally, the common bronzing equipment has the following two types:
(1) Round pressing fabric bronzing:
Both the bronzing plate and the bottom plate relief have a cylindrical shape, and the two cylindrical rollers are in line contact, and the bottom plate relief is generally made of a silicone material of moderate hardness. The bronzing machine is suitable for making a whole roll of narrow-width rolled cloth strips. The benefits are: fast speed and high output. The bronzing paper used by the company usually has a bronzing adhesive in addition to the metal coating on the back side, as long as the gold foil paper is used properly, and the performance of the bronzing machine is accurately adjusted, and the fastness of the cloth strip after bronzing is basically OK.
However, this thing has a disadvantage. Because the fabric has more or less tension, the cloth strip and the Hot stamping paper
are moving at the same time during the processing of the roll of the roll of the whole roll. When doing multi-color bronzing, It is not very good to control the accuracy of the color registration. At this time, you can only retreat to the next level, first make the monochrome bronzing, and do the ultimate.
(2) Flat pressing flat cloth bronzing:
The more common bronzing machine is: pneumatic bronzing machine or manual bronzing machine, the main components are composed of two upper and lower metal plates. When bronzing a fabric, generally, the aluminum plate above is heated and moves downward. The pressure and time to be considered when bronzing depends on the height of the printed glue layer and the temperature that the fabric can withstand. In most cases, the temperature is between 140 ° and 160 °, the pressure is above 5 kg, and the time is 10 seconds (reference value). If the temperature is too low, the bronzing fastness is not ideal; on the contrary, after the cloth is bronzing, the cloth surface is reddish (white cloth is yellowish) and discolored. If the pressure is too low, the fastness will be affected; if it is too high, the pattern of the three-dimensional bronzing paste will collapse and lose the three-dimensional feeling.
When using this method to make the fabric bronzing, there is a premise: add the bronzing glue on the screen plate, print the pattern you need on the surface of the cloth beforehand, and then go into the bronzing machine to make the cloth bronzing. After bronzing, set the side to completely cool, tear off the scrap gold foil → check → repair → packaging, complete the entire fabric bronzing process.