Special bronzing is different from traditional bronzing
1. There is no need to make metal relief in the hot stamping
process, the cost is low, and the speed is fast, as long as there is a positive film negative, it can be hot stamped.
2. It is suitable for the production of small-volume, multi-varietal personalized hot stamping
3. The hot stamping
temperature is low, 100 to 130 degrees.
4. Suitable for hot stamping of large areas and fine lines.
5. The hot stamping substrate is not taken, such as: various plastic film, paper, leather, metal, glass, and the like.
6. Good adhesion to hot stamping substrates. After curing, the photosensitive film has the characteristics of high brightness, no yellowing, and no scratching.
Specific hot stamping process
Printing or spraying printing photosensitive hot stamping ink → drying → film exposure → hot stamping → finished product.
1. Brush the photosensitive ink with a 200-300 mesh screen full-size or evenly spray the substrate to be stamped with a spray gun. Liquid photosensitive ink is a kind of transparent varnish, which is used for all kinds of hot stamping. Excellent photographic performance, high graphics resolution, minimum line width 0.05 mm.
2. dry. Dry with a blown air or use a screen oven to dry, pay attention to the temperature of about 40 degrees.
3. Film exposure. Use the computer to design and produce the necessary hot stamping graphics, and output the negative film for UV exposure. After exposure to ultraviolet light, the photosensitive film of the non-pattern portion becomes thermosetting, and the pattern portion is still thermoplastic.
4. Hot stamping. In the hot stamping process, the gold-silver hot stamping foil adhesive layer and the thermoplastic portion of the photosensitive film are integrally bonded by heat fusion, and are not adhered to the thermosetting portion, thereby realizing thermal transfer of the bronzing film. The hot stamping equipment can be stamped by a laminator, an electric iron, or a heat press machine. The temperature can be controlled from 100 to 130 degrees.
5. Hot stamping finished product. After hot stamping, gently remove the excess hot stamping film into a dazzling finished product.