Product Labeling - New Hot Stamping Technology in Carton Packaging Printing
In the fierce competition in the market, in order to increase the added value of the products and to effectively carry out anti-counterfeiting of packaging, more and more packaging cartons use the hot stamping process. hot stamping with ordinary hot stamping, cold stamping, embossing hot stamping and holographic hot stamping and other common common hot stamping processes are flat stamping hot stamping and round stamping hot stamping, due to round flat stamping stamping for line contact. With hot stamping substrate factory pan, suitable for large-area hot stamping, high precision hot stamping, application is more extensive.
Cold stamping does not require the use of a heated metal plate, but uses a method of printing adhesives to transfer the metal foil. The cold stamping process has low cost, energy saving and high production efficiency, and is a promising new process.
Embossing hot stamping (also known as three-dimensional hot stamping) is the use of modern engraving technology to make up and down with the negative and positive molds, hot stamping and embossing process once completed, improving production efficiency. The mold produced by electro-engraving can be curved to achieve a three-dimensional embossing effect that can hardly be achieved by a mold produced by a general etching method. The emergence of embossing and hot stamping enables the hot stamping and embossing process to be completed at the same time, reducing the number of waste products that are generated due to process inaccuracy and overprinting.
The holographic logo uses computer technology to change the amplitude and frequency of the raster so that the effect is more brilliant and clearer than the color of the calculated pattern. If such a hologram is used as a copy of the original, a large number of holograms will be lost, thereby achieving the purpose of anti-counterfeiting. Holographic identification not only can have a very good anti-counterfeiting performance, but also can be a special number or text in the holographic identity according to customer needs, the application of high-grade carton packaging is more and more widely.
Paper Sticker New Challenge
Detailed Description: New Challenges for Paper Labels Flexo printing holds a large share of the market for product labels, and the role of merchandise labels in merchandising is important. Therefore, the product label must be designed beautifully, eye-catching, attractive, people reluctant to look forward to, and eventually save money to buy. As the saying goes, falling in love at first sight can best represent the role that commodity labels play.
There are a wide variety of product labels, and they are constantly evolving with the development of markets and technologies. In recent decades, pressure-sensitive labels (or self-adhesive labels) have been used in the label market because of their advantages such as ease of use. However, whether or not such a large growth rate can always be maintained in the future is not necessarily the case. Because the pressure-sensitive type also has its inadequacies, the most important ones are easy to be faked. Therefore, in recent years, the application of non-pressure-sensitive labels has also grown. North American Merchandise Research Report 2001, based on the survey results of more than 800 users in various packaging containers in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, believes that the share of labels transferred from pressure-sensitive labels to other methods in the next three years will be roughly as follows:
1. 13% of steering coils
2. Steering in-mold molding accounted for 9%
3. Steering direct screen printing accounted for 6%
4. Maintain 72% of pressure-sensitive type
This is related to the growing development of plastic packaging for plastic containers instead of glass or metal materials. According to statistics, in recent years, the plastic container market in North America has a huge amount of 11 billion US dollars, with an annual growth rate of about 10%, of which PET (polyester) is the largest, followed by HDPE (high-density polyethylene), PC (polycarbonate), PP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), etc.
1. The so-called roll-on type labels are mostly plastic film type (including sleeve type, wrap type, heat shrink type, etc.); most of the beverage containers used for PET manufacturing, packaging carbonated beverages, fruit juices, ready-to-use Type tea beverages. Because PET containers are suitable for hot filling.
2. The so-called in-mold molding means that the printed label is placed in the molding mold of the plastic container. When the plastic container is molded in the mold, the label is bonded together with the surface of the container in the molten state and fixed after being cooled. It is best suited for HDPE containers.
Third, hot stamping process parameters
1. Temperature: The hot stamping temperature has a great influence on the stamping quality. If the temperature is too low, the peeling layer and the adhesive layer of the gold foil paper are not fully melted, and the hot stamping or the hot stamping may not be secured. If the temperature is too high, there will be paste, blistering, and tarnishing of the aluminum metal. Therefore, according to the type of Hot stamping paper, hot stamping objects (paper, plastic, cloth, leather, etc.), hot stamping patterns and other factors to consider stamping temperature.
2, pressure: hot stamping pressure can not be too large or too small. When the pressure is too low, the adhesion between the bronzing layer and the substrate is poor, and the bronzing paper is not sufficiently peeled to make the bronzing prints bloom. If the pressure is too high, marks on the surface of the stencil and the substrate will be pressed. At the same time, the stamping pressure should be considered together with the stamping temperature.
3, hot stamping speed: Under normal circumstances, hot stamping speed is good, but fast, hot stamping speed is too slow, affecting the production schedule. The hot stamping speed is too fast, the contact time between the hot stamping paper and the substrate is short, and the adhesive layer and the peeling layer are not fully melted, resulting in difficulty in peeling and adhesion with the substrate. Therefore, the hot stamping speed should be appropriate. At the same time, the hot stamping speed must be compatible with the hot stamping pressure and temperature. Good foil paper, suitable for high speed hot stamping machine.